1. Existence of Linear Equilibria in the Kyle Model with Multiple Informed Traders (with Georg Nöldeke), Economics Letters 72 (2001) 159-164.
2. Why Sunk Costs Matter for Bargaining Outcomes: An Evolutionary Approach, Journal of Economic Theory 102 (2002) 375-402.
3. Evolutionary Analysis of Insurance Markets with Adverse Selection (with Ana B. Ania and Achim Wambach), Games and Economic Behavior 40 (2002) 153-184.
4. A Characterization of the Distributions that imply Existence of Linear Equilibria in the Kyle Model (with Georg Nöldeke), Annals of Finance 2 (2006) 73-85.
5. Speculation in Standard Auctions with Resale (with Rod Garratt), Econometrica 74 (2006) 753-769. online supplement
6. Optimal Auction with Resale A Characterization of the Conditions (with Timofiy Milovanov), Economic Theory 40 (2009) 509-528.
7. Collusion via Resale (with Rod Garratt and Charles Zheng), Econometrica 77 (2009), 1095-1136.
8. The (sub-)optimality of the majority rule (with Patrick Schmitz), Games and Economic Behavior, 74 (2012), 651-665.
9. Informed-Principal Problems in Environments with Generalized Private Values (with Timofiy Mylovanov), Theoretical Economics 7 (2012), 465-488.
10. Mechanism design by an informed principal: private values with transferable utility (with Timofiy Mylovanov), The Review of Economic Studies, 81 (2014), 1668-1707.
11. Informed-principal problem with moral hazard, risk-neutrality, and no limited liability (with Christoph Wagner and Timofiy Mylovanov), Journal of Economic Theory, 159 (2015), 280-289.
Working papers (some are from my desk drawer)
Optimal voting mechanisms with costly participation and abstention (with Hans Grüner), in preparation; our CEPR discussion paper 11127 contains an error: while the linearity of optimal voting rules is fine, it is, in general, not clear whether one can restrict attention to upper linear mechanisms.
The sender-payoff approach to signaling and the informed-principal problem (with Timofiy Mylovanov) (2015)
Does eBay’s Second-Chance Offer Policy Benefit Sellers? (with Rod Garratt) (2014)
Matching Heterogenous Agents with a Linear Search Technology (with Georg Nöldeke) (2009)
Garbled Elections (with Patrick Schmitz) (2007)
On the Existence of Linear Equilibria in the Rochet-Vila Model of Market Making (with Georg Nöldeke) (2004)